Our Environmental Philosophy
We recognize, as an imperative, that global environmental conservation is one of the most important challenges to human beings in the 21st century and we actively fulfill social obligations for achieving global environment conservation and building a sustainable society in which future generations can fulfil their dream.
Our Environmental Management
- Fujipoly do our best for the environmental sustained growth by energy-saving, resources-saving and the reduction of the environmental impact through our activities.
- Fujipoly effort the environmental conservation to respect regulations and customer / other requirements. Fujipoly products has been RoHS to prohibit the including lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE).
- Fujipoly operate the establishment of the goal and aim which are reflected our activities, and will change as needed.
- Fujipoly improve our environmental management system continuously by the periodic audit and management-review for the green procurement.
- Fujipoly disclose our environmental management policy appropriately and recognize with us.
Green Procurement Activities
EU legislation restricting the use of hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment (RoHS) and promoting the collection and recycling of such equipment (WEEE). The legislation provides for the creation of collection schemes where consumers return their used e-waste free of charge. The objective of these schemes is to increase the recycling and/or re-use of such products.
Fujipoly require the handling heavy metals such as lead, mercury, cadmium, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyls (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ethers (PBDE) to be substituted by safer alternatives. We hope to contribute to the protection of the global environment with our suppliers. We would like to request our suppliers to continue to support and cooperate with our environmental management policy.